Tuesday, October 7, 2014

A Tale of a Frozen Halloween Costume

There once was a fair Princess from a not so far away land where she was asked by her Mother what she wanted to be for Halloween. Like many other Princess' from the other kingdoms this fair maiden wanted to either be Queen Elsa or Princess Anna. When she went to open up her dress up bin she was disappointed that her Queen Elsa dress was short unlike her Princess Anna one. So she picked up her Princess Anna dress and decreed to all the land, "I shall be Princess Anna for Halloween!"



Now I was happy she picked something we already owned but sad she picked something like everyone else. Last year she was Olivia the Pig :-) If I was uber creative and motivated I'd make my hubs dress as Kristoff or his favorite Olaf.


No comments:

Post a Comment