Monday, July 7, 2014

Pinterest Project: Frozen Birthday Party Invitations



My one and only will be 6 in a few weeks and requested a Frozen themed party! I have been scouring Pinterest for ideas and have come across some great ones!

First I found a free pattern made by Mom Endeavors for her party invitations! I love them as they look like movie theater tickets. Mom Endeavors designed it and told you what fonts to use. I was able to add our information to it for free with PicMonkey. I also had left over invite paper from the baby shower so I just printed them out on our home printer!




Score! Free invites that are awesome! [sorry didn't want our address or phone number out there :-) ]

Not sure what I am going to do decoration/game wise. I am thinking of pin the nose on Olaf and probably some kind of bunting/banner.

I am not a good baker so we will order Frozen cupcakes from the store. I know, I know but trust me the tears that would come from me when I messed it up would not be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment