Sunday, August 24, 2014

Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

Yes I know I continue to be a bad blogger. Shame on me for not writing more for here! However, I am not a WAHM nor have I ever claimed to be a blogger that forces the posts out of me. This is the real, messy life that most of us lead.

School is starting back up next week and I am very excited for my daughter. We were able to meet the teacher a few days ago along with some of the kids in her class. Her two best friends from last year are not in her class and honestly her new class is a nice mix of the three kindergarten classes that they had last year. She met several new children which whom she started to play with along with an old friend from one of her activities who has never been to her school before. I have high hopes this year for her in that the transition will be easier and she has a great teacher!

So the school year begins and the chaos gets worse. My day now becomes drop off at B&A school care, go to work, pick up from B&A school care, take to [tutoring, gymnastics, tutoring, swimming], come home, dinner, and get ready for the next day.

Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Monday-Friday.

I've started pinning some ideas for organizing our dinner menu and chores for the week so we are not wasting as much quality family time on the weekends. [thank goodness for Pinterest app on my phone] Once I start those I will post.






No comments:

Post a Comment