Sunday, August 10, 2014

The Princess' 6th Birthday Party...with a Frozen appearance

Frozen party update:

Yesterday was party day! It was a beautiful day and perfect for an outdoor party. The kids bounced, swam, swung, and ran.  We also had pizza, cake, snacks and drinks. I think they all had fun. So much in fact we forgot to do pin the nose on Olaf.  She ended up playing that with her cousin after everyone left :-)

I ended up not going too crazy like I thought I would since Pinterest had so many wonderful ideas. It felt good not to go overboard. A few decorations and a cake made by her Father.  That was one tasty cake! I love the fact he wanted to make it for her. It will be something special she will be able to store in her memory forever.

I think the kids did not even notice I didn't go all out. It felt like one of those birthday parties I grew up with. Not too structured but still fun. All of the kids got a long well even if they didn't know each other. It was wonderful. 

In her own words "I think it was just beautiful."

The Olaf balloon her Dad insisted we needed.

The beginning of the food table.
Playing with friends is always the best.


The delicious cake her Dad made.

















Bouncing with friends.




















Inside party table pre-cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment