Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Perry The Platypus


I love, LOVE Pinterest. I wish someone would pay me to go on Pinterest and make a bunch of their projects. I have done several and some turned out better then others.

This project I made for my Dad for his birthday because he likes Perry the Platypus and I was crocheting my Mom a scarf and knew he would like something handmade as well (he already received a new hat so making one was out of the question).

I learned how to crochet a couple months ago from a YouTube video. The person I follow on there and look to for how to is fabulous and shows you step by step in a very easy way.

I apologize for not taking step by step pictures of this project. I am however posting the link from Pinterest to the pattern I used. It turned out great :-)

I promise next time I will take those pictures so you can follow along. Forgive me I am new to all of this.

My Perry the Platypus:
I attached the hat permanently as I know my Dad would not want to worry about losing it.  The hat could be better but hey it was my first try. This was actually pretty easy to make and the first written pattern I ever followed for crochet. It took me about two days as I did not have the time to sit and do it all at once.
 
The link:
http://my-crocheted-world.blogspot.ca/2011/11/perry-platypus-free-crochet-pattern.html?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment