Sunday, May 25, 2014

Saturday Night Date Night



Ahhh last night we had an unexpected at home date night. The princess went to bed early after swim lessons and an outdoor birthday party. So hubs and I got to enjoy some time together.

We ended up baking a cake and watching a movie on tv. What a good sport he was watching the Princess Diaries with me :-) These are the times together we enjoy the most. I also feel like it's the time where we talk about the mundane (it's so needed). I always go to bed after these times with so much love and joy in my heart.

I feel you should always be working on your relationship with your significant other. Take the time to relax, reconnect and rejuvenate your relationship.

This is the first at home date night in a while. We really had no clue what to do besides a movie.

What are some fun and creative ways you spend at home date nights?






No comments:

Post a Comment