Sunday, June 8, 2014

C-o-f-f-e-e




The nectar of the Gods! Yes! I need COFFEE :-)  Or at least I have turned into one of those people that does in the morning.

With out this beautiful substance my head hurts, I'm tired and grumpier. I can see how one would think that the headaches are caused from the caffeine withdrawal but I'm going with no.  Usually it's because I forgot to take my migraine medicine and got up later then normal so this wonderful concoction of beans, cream and sugar helps keep it at bay until my stuff can kick in.

I am saddened to say that I can no longer have coffee in the afternoons and still go to bed :gasp: damn you getting older!  I love all kinds of coffee too like expensive brands, cheap brands, free coffee hehe the list goes on. I do live for the fall though when Dunkin Donuts brings back pumpkin spice I was even more excited when they made them K-cups!

See it's a sickness a coffee loving sickness. Even pregnant I had to have it albeit decaf, but still have it.

It's like an entire ritual of fantastic you get to wake up to in the morning. The smell of it brewing, choosing which creamer, heck even which mug! (I told you I have a sickness)

My daughter is not always enthused the conversation usually goes like this: O: Hey Mom is that your coffee? Me: Mmm yes! O: Is that my hot chocolate mug? Me: no.
One day my dear child I will introduce you to the love that is coffee!

I mean seriously who doesn't like coffee!?

Okay I'm done now. :-) I'm pretty sure my coffee obsession just scared everyone away. :sigh:

So what is your favorite coffee and mug to drink it out of and why?


To answer mine is the mug below in the picture. It's my alma mater plus it holds a heck of a lot more coffee then it looks! :-) Also pumpkin spice :-)

4 comments:

  1. Also I plan on doing a pinterest project related to mugs soon :-) Cant wait to share that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must. Have. Coffee!! I can still have coffee in the evening, as long as it's before 7pm. Dang old age!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a funny post-hate to tell ya-I don't really drink too much of it at all-LOL I prefer diet snapple or vitamin water zero in the mornings. I do like you mug :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been a coffee person but I completely understand the need to wake up with a drink to 'get you going'. I drink soda first thing in the morning which others think is crazy but if I don't I feel like it takes me 2 hours or more to fully wake up.

    ReplyDelete