Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Pinterest Project: First Dance





 I came across during my many times on Pinterest a picture of a couple on their wedding day during their first dance. What made this picture stand out was that overlaying on the picture was the words to the song they danced to.

I loved this idea and thought "Hey I can make this!" I found the best photo paper we had, another older picture frame (I have collections of picture frames apparently) went on our computer and got to work!

I pasted our first dance picture that I decided to use in word. I chose word because at this time I did not know about picmonkey or sites like that to edit things. This was several years ago when I made this.

After pasting it into word I typed out the words to our song and changed the font and color until it was just right.


Once satisfied I printed it from our good 'ol ink jet printer. Once it was completely dried I then put it in our picture frame and hung it up in our living room.

I still love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment