Friday, June 20, 2014

Kids and Music





We love music. Princess and I listen to music in the car always and we bring it in the house with us via iPod.  It puts us in a good mood and helps the transition at the end of the day.

I love it when she sings and dances. She has been holding out on me! I thought she only knew Disney songs but I was pleasantly surprised when she started singing a couple of my favorite songs from the radio.

Music can help heal.  Music effects everyone. Don't deny it.  When you're feeling sad, angry, happy, in love etc there is a song or instrumental music that can perk you up or make you not feel alone with your emotions.

Songs evoke memories. Do you remember the songs from high school? When you hear them on the radio to you instantly go back to that time and think of a specific event?

Here are the top 5 songs I can remember from when I graduated high school:
1. N'Sync- Bye, Bye, Bye  (couldn't wait to say that to high school)
2. LeeAnn Rimes- I Need You (self explanatory)
3. Mya- Case of the Ex (:cough:)
4. Toby Keith- How do you like me now? (this one stayed with me past high school lol)
5.  Sisqo- The Thong Song (danced along a lot to this crazy song)

What are some songs you remember from high school?


No comments:

Post a Comment